As we continue to respond to the ever-changing environment around COVID-19, the safety of our patients is our highest priority. As we navigate this situation, we are relying on guidance from national and local chiropractic associations and healthcare organizations to direct our actions.
Splitrock Chiropractic Center is OPEN, and we remain committed to providing convenient and affordable chiropractic care in our local communities. We know that many will continue to have healthcare needs that can be helped through chiropractic care, and we feel a responsibility and commitment to our patients. We are taking many steps to make sure our patients stay safe.
Here is an overview of the steps we are taking:
- Pre-screening all patients before treatment for COVID-19.
- Temporary closure of our kids play room.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitization of surfaces, tables, door handles. All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every patient comes in.
- Sanitizing hands, facepieces and hand rests between each patient.
- Spread out scheduling to support social distancing.
Thank you for your loyalty, support and patience through these unprecedented times. There is nothing more important to us than meeting the needs of our patients and we stay committed to doing just that.
* If you are sick, have traveled internationally in the last 3 weeks, or have potentially been exposed to COVID-19, please give us a call to reschedule your appointments*